We are looking for a Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
EXPERIENCE: 1 Year
LOCATION : Vasai
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
- Get the chance to learn and apply the highest standards in your field
- Get the chance to learn and use the best tools and services available worldwide
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely or in-house
- 28 days paid holiday a year
Experience: 2 Years
Skills: Hands-on experience in PHP, Laravel Framework ,Mysqli, jquary ,Ajax, Excellent Communication Skills, etc
- Must have complete understanding of backend technologies and its implementations.
- Planning, Organising and Strategizing the entire Product Lifecycle.
- Knowledge of PHP framework Laravel/Codeigniter
- Aware of MySQL database and MVC Architecture.
- Mobile first with API development approach.
- Aware of testing and deploying product on servers like AWS, GCP etc.
- Future focused with mobile first approach.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations Research and analyze competitor advertising links Develop and implement link building strategy Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards